Join our Durham Region Chapter Facebook group to stay connected! Click here!
Check out our past events:
2022 Durham Walk to Cure
Our walk this year will be in person for the first time in 2 years!!!! You may also walk virtually, in your own location of choice if you prefer. Register to walk virtually or in-person here: https://p2p.onecause.com/hscnationalwalk/event/durham-walk
The walk is Sunday May 29th at 11:00 a.m. at Bow Memorial Park, Liberty St S., Bowmanville
Pizza lunch with drink will be available after the walk for $5.00. Music by D.J. There will also be a silent auction to help raise money for the Huntington Society of Canada.
Look forward to seeing everyone there again.
- Durham Region Walk to Cure Huntington Disease 2015
- February 21st, 2017 – 7 pm – Special Guest – Dr. Tam Maiuri -watch video!Click here
- Eli and the Straw Man (Dinner and Show) – April 27th, 2017
- Various Flag Raisings during the month of May
- 4th Annual Durham Walk to Cure Huntington Disease – May 28th, 2017
- 5 th Anniversary of the Walk to Cure HD Oshawa – May 27th, 2018